Health Benefits of Aloe Vera
The aloe vera miracle: A natural medicine for cancer, cholesterol, diabetes, inflammation, IBS, and other health conditions...Must Share
When I say aloe vera is the most impressive medicinal herb invented by nature, (Garlic would be a close second.) There is nothing on this planet that offers the amazing variety of healing benefits granted by aloe vera. In a single plant, aloe vera offers potent, natural medicine that:
• Halts the growth of cancer tumours.
• Lowers high cholesterol.
• Repairs "sludge blood" and reverses "sticky blood".
• Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
• Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain.
• Protects the body from oxidative stress.
• Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
• Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
• Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn's disease and other digestive disorders.
• Reduces high blood pressure natural, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
• Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glycol-nutrients.
• Accelerates healing from physical burns and radiation burns.
• Replaces dozens of first aid products, makes bandages and antibacterial sprays obsolete.
• Halts colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
• Ends constipation.
• Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
• Prevents and treats candida infections.
• Protects the kidneys from disease.
• Functions as nature's own "sports drink" for electrolyte balance, making common sports drinks obsolete.
• Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
• Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion.
• Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair.
Truly, there is nothing else that compares to the medicinal potential of aloe vera. And yet most people only know about the topical applications of aloe vera gel. They think it's only good for sunburns. In reality, aloe vera is useful for both external and internal use.
How to eat aloe vera
A simple way to eat your aloe vera: Cut a piece of Aloe stalk about 4" long. Then slice it vertically. With a spoon, scrape the aloe gel from inside the leaf in a small cup. Throw it back into your mouth and down the throat. If you can support the bitter taste of aloe vera, then rinse it in your mouth for 30 seconds or so, and then swallow it. If it's too bitter and you can't tolerate the taste, then drink some water or juice right after it.
- Be sure that the Aloe you use has medicinal or healing properties. (There exist more than 350 varieties of aloe vera but only 4 of them have medicinal or healing properties. Aloe Vera Barbadensis Miller is the most potent of them all and is more nutrient rich than other varieties.)
Don't Forget To Share and visit www.gooddeedsmall.com