Friday, 17 January 2014
10 best fat burning foods
Are you planning to get rid of some extra fats from your body?...
Here are the 10 best fat burning foods
1. Oats : Its not only tastes great but also reduces your hunger. Oats contains fiber which helps and stabilizes the levels of cholesterol.
2. Eggs : Eggs are the rich sources of proteins and low in calories. and it is good for fat burn. Eggs helps us to build the muscles and develops the good cholesterol.
3. Apples : Apples are enriched with powerful antioxidants and other supplements. Most importantly it contains Pectin which helps to reduce the fat cells in the body.
4. Green Chillies : Green chillies contains Capsaicin which helps to develop the body growth cells and burns the calories in quick time.
5. Garlic : Garlic contains Allicin which has anti-bacterial properties helps us to reduce the fat and removes the bad cholesterol.
6. Honey : Honey is the best one to burn fat. Add honey in warm water and take it daily in the early morning.
7. Green Tea : Green Tea is the most effective one which helps you to lose weight. It contains Antioxidants which helps and stabilizes our body weight.Take daily 2 cups of tea for a better results.
8. Tomatoes : Tomatoes helps us to burn the fat in quick time. It also helps us to stay away from cancer. So Take tomatoes in your diet regularly. Every time you eat a tomato, your body releases the hormone cholecystokinin, which stretches the valve between the stomach and intestine. This leads to increased satiety and helps you reduce your daily calorie intake. (Also good for the skin and helps prevent acne and wrinkles.)
9. Dark Chocolate : Dark chocolate contains Flavonoids, anti-inflammatory properties which helps to reduce the cholesterol levels in the blood. It boost the growth of serotonin in the blood and also burns the fat.
10. Wheat Grass : It boosts our metabolism and helps to reduce the fat.
* *Cinnamon: Just half a teaspoon of cinnamon added to coffee or lunch, lowers the levels of blood sugar, reduces insulin secretion and helps your body burn fat instead of storing it. Additionally, cinnamon is a natural sweetener and by using it to replace sugar you can reduce your daily caloric intake. Add half a teaspoon of cinnamon to your milk or foods to help your metabolism process the sugars found in foods.
*Side note - I have tried adding cinnamon to my coffee... im not a fan! I have added it to my oats in the morning though along with sweetner, its not bad!
BE SURE TO SHARE THIS SO IT SAVES TO YOUR TIMELINE!!