Weight Loss? Stubborn stomach fats ? See: How to get a flat tummy in 7 days
In order to get flat tummy, you have to take the preferable diet. Avoid junk foods which are high in cholesterol ,fatty acids,saturated fat etc. beyond these take a rich protein food and some fat burners like grapes,oats, ragi malt, which are helpful to lose your weight. Due to intake of junk foods your body acquires an irregular shape,this makes you look fat and feel ugly. In to overcome these problems follow the diet that we suggest.(feel free to inbox us if you have stubborn fats also visit www.gooddeedsmall.com) .
1 WEEK DIET PLAN:
- DAY 1- Early in the morning do some workouts (power walking is very effective) because exercises are good for health(drink green tea). start your breakfast with 2 egg whites,one glass of milk with brown bread(suggested) and avoid oil foods. have a grapes or juice every 3 hours(avoid banana) in the brake between breakfast and lunch. for your lunch have spinach salad and oats. In the evening snacks(if you are feeling hungry)- have oat biscuits and vegetable salad. for your dinner have fruits(grapes,apple,pomegranate) and dates. if you are too hungry only have plain roti with ginger pickle.
- DAY 2- Start your day with green tea and have 3 egg whites(intake of water should be more ,whole day) after you are done with your breakfast have grapes very frequently.have spinach salad and oats for lunch and have only fruits for dinner.End up your day with lemon juice and there should be water intake of 6-8 glasses per day.
- DAY 3- Start your day with green tea and have brown bread for breakfast,it is best preferable. take oat biscuits and watermelon for snacks(if you feel hungry), have lemon juice at afternoon and grapes or watermelon for lunch(have oat biscuits for snacks in between lunch and dinner brake). At night , end up with SPINACH salad and RAGI MALT.
- DAY 4- After day 3 you will feel great change in your body. You will feel that you are loosing weight but do not stop the diet you are in(and hey drink lots of water). On day 4 take a cup of green tea and oats upma(oats) for breakfast. take orange juice and more of oranges for taking care of your hunger feeling. Have vegetable salad(with tomato,beetroot,carrot etc) for lunch , have only grapes. Take fruit juices and more water,at night for dinner have plain roti and ginger pickle- eat a banana if only you are hungry.
- DAY 5- Routinely have green tea and ragi malt for breakfast, now for day 5 take plenty of watermelon and muskmelon (they are preferable for whole day 5 it is upto you).Have roti with dal for lunch and is advisable to take plenty of water these days. End up with lemon juice and brown bread at night.
- DAY 6-Have green tea it is must every day and take a vegetable salad inside a wheat bread for breakfast. Eat plenty of fruit juices and drink plenty of water. This is a crucial day you have to take more water and fruits- have a look on your body, is it going well and accepting this diet?. Have a vegetable soup before lunch,after you are done with it take oats and spinach salad(have a lunch item if you are feeling weak).have oat biscuits frequently and plenty of water.
DAY 7- Green tea to start your day. Have bread toast for breakfast and take milk with honey.Take water frequently in less gap of intervals and drink fruit juices.After noon have vegetable salad and roti with ginger pickle for lunch. make up your special hygienic food to end up the week(like pasta,vegetable brown rice).
- Start you day with 1 large cup of warm water (add lemon and honey if you want) on empty stomach -30 minutes before breakfast (It helps for weight loss, diabetes, heart issues etc)
- Exercises (or) workouts (power walking is perfect)are strictly preferable for your good hygiene.
- If you are worried with obesity problem follow above diet and maintain your health even though you break this diet plan.
- we at www.gooddeedsmall.com wishes you all well and an excellent health-inbox us if you have any questions-bless you all.
You can help someone by sharing this vital information with them and do not forget to send in your comments-and inbox us if you have any health related questions.
Source: Health world via www.gooddeedsmall.com