Tuesday, 7 January 2014
Home Remedies For Dandruff
Dandruff can be described as a condition wherein, there occurs flaking of the scalp that falls on one's shoulders. Its a scalp disorder and it is seen amongst in many kids, teenagers and adults. It occur due to bacteria and fungus infection.
Here we list some effective natural remedies.
1. Apply the mixture of beetroot juice, vinegar and some ginger juice on the scalp helps to get rid of dandruff.
2. Eggs are good conditioners for hair, beat 2 eggs and apply it on scalp and rinse it off, with in one hour you will get dandruff free hair.
3. Aloe Vera is a natural remedy which helps to get rid off dandruff. Apply Aloe vera gel on the scalp and leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off.
4. Mix 5 Tbsp of coconut oil with 1 Tbsp of lemon juice and apply it on scalp and leave it on for 30 minutes and wash with a soap.
5. Neem leaves have good antiseptic properties which helps to get rid off dandruff. It is a very effective home remedy. Apply the neem leaves paste on the scalp to get rid of dandruff.
6. Massaging the scalp with fresh apple juice is said to fade dandruff away.
7.Tea Tree Oil have natural antiseptic and antibiotics properties which helps to get rid off dandruff. We can add tea tree oil directly on the scalp or add few drops in our shampoo.
8. Onion paste also a good natural remedy for dandruff. Apply the onion paste on the scalp and leave it for one hour then wash. You will see a good result.
9.Baking Soda is the most effective remedy to get rid of dandruff. Add 1 tsp of baking soda to a handful of shampoo. You will get amazing result.
10. Reetha is a ideal solution for dandruff which is a soap nut. Use Reetha powder and make it as a paste and then apply it on scalp for 2 hours and rinse it off.
11. Mix the vinegar and water in the equal amounts and apply it on scalp and leave it on overnight and rinse it off in the morning.
12. Washing the hair with the green grams powder is also an effective remedy to get rid of dandruff.
13. Treat dandruff with natural remedies rather than artificial chemical based products.
14. Mix 2 tbsp of garlic paste with 1 tbsp of lemon juice and apply it on scalp. As we know garlic is natural antibiotic and best to kill the bacteria on the scalp.